HP Lefthand Starter SAN
The HP LeftHand Starter SAN lets you start small and keep your SAN system simple as you grow. The most scalable entry-level SAN available today, the HP LeftHand Starter SAN is perfect for consolidating storage for Windows or Linux servers. Buy only what you need today knowing that you can scale your storage network non-disruptively to more than 240 disk drives.
Integrated replication capabilities, thin provisioning, and snapshots are included to ensure easy SAN management as the environment becomes more complex. Each Starter SAN comes standard with SAN/iQ® software training, three years of support, and a fully integrated, enterprise class feature set. Everything you need to get up and running quickly, and all for an affordable price.
- SAN/iQ® Storage Management Software
- SAN/iQ® Windows Solution Pack (10 servers)
- 9.0 TB SATA, 12 disk drives
- Dual active/active load balanced controllers
- 4.5 GB memory and cache
- Four 1 GbE network ports
- Redundant power and cooling
Support, Training & Installation
- 3 Years Basic Support
- Remote Installation Assistance
- SAN/iQ® Software Training